Tuesday, October 3, 2017

And We're Off!

Today, I officially get started on Book 2 of my Women's Inspirational Series, "I Like Living this "Kinda" Life." The title that you see here may or may not change. As a writer, I find myself settling on one title then to toss that particular one out for another that has struck my fancy.  Such is the nature of writing, but I do love writing inspirational pieces for you, my fellowman. As always, I ask for your prayers of goodwill and accomplishment with this new book and all that it entails.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

A new book of inspiration I am pursuing
Giving praise to my Father in all that I will be doing.

Sometimes struggling along as I run my race
At other times going so fast that it will be hard to keep pace.

Taking inspiration from wherever my Father places it for me
And spreading its timeless tendrils across the canopy of humanity.


No comments: