Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Thankful and Contented Excitement

Good morning! Nothing gets a writer's excitement going like a new tool to use in the writing process. I will soon have my very own website set up! It will be http:grammyalmascorner.com/
I think that this is phenomenal!
     In the midst of turmoil, I love it when peace steals into the melee and spreads its effects all around. Sweet, perfect peace that only the Master can send...

For You

For every package crafted with care
I thank You
For every simple or complex act of nature
That You allow me to share
I thank You
For every robin and every other songbird
That trills from the tops of trees
I thank You
For the beauty of the morning and of the roaring seas
I thank You
For allowing me to just exist within
This microcosm of Your love
I thank You
In short, I thank You, Limitless God
For You.

********

Spirit Within

Sometimes thoughts just flow
As if they have a will of their own
As if they know the way to go
To reach the presence of the Holy One
But then, the Spirit dwells within
The hearts and minds of faithful men
To help us past some perilous zones
So that hope is not lost, and joy is not gone.

********

Perpetual

Words flow like a tireless stream
Across the landscape of the mind
Watering barren places and nurturing 
Progeny's thoughts to help mankind
In his enlightenment to find...
Self
Which 
Is to find
You.

No comments: