Thursday, August 10, 2017

Early Morning Riser Finale

     All of the things that I marveled at on yesterday's blog post speak to me of the love that God has for mankind. Any little thing that awes me, I attribute it to God because by Him were all things made. 


You know, because He loves me 
I push myself beyond normal limits 
To do the things that I ought
And about what some man might say
Of my actions, I don't give much thought.

He has let me know in innumerable ways
Of the love that He has for me, so
I will continue to do the work that
Has been laid out for me as I continue
To weed this garden of life and chop my row.

I love my God so much, folks that
I have often shouted about it
And I will keep doing more of the same
Because He owns me lock, stock, and barrel
And there is no doubt about it.

So if trouble comes to me in whatever form
I will hold on to my belief
That my Father is faithful and mindful
Of the fact that this one leans on Him 
And looks to Him for relief.

Oh, and about nuclear warheads & codes
And who holds them in their hands
Am not bothered overmuch about
Threatening and posturing about
Making this world explode.

Just as the sea has been relegated to a place to be
Because the land holds something that He
Treasures  meaning you and me
The Omnipotent watches all who abuse their power
And has set a day when all mankind will bow in a given hour
And until that time no man will be allowed
To bring about the destruction of those who
Before the Almighty have bowed.

What?! The point that this little nobody made is about His love. Well!

Doing What I Can, While I Can  Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones
Author of Chopping My Row

Blog P. S. - BYDWP.

Jesus loves me
This I know
For the Bible
Tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong
Yes-s-s, Jesus loves me
Yes-s-s...





Point made?





No comments: