Monday, July 10, 2017

It's My Birthday

     It is my birthday so I am taking a short hiatus from writing for today. Don't you forget to BYDWP and think green. Now, see if you can figure out what that means and when you do, compose a three verse poem on the subject. Well! It is my birthday and besides, I like to think and my coming up with things to make you think makes me think twice. I have to think of the thing that makes you think and then I have to think on the thing that I asked you to think of so that you can see the culmination of my thought processes about the thing that I thought of when I asked you to think about a given thing.
     Yes, I did indeed love playing on those words above. You might just have a headache when you finish this one. But that is okay; you are growing more brain cells, which is a good thing for any age! Meet me back at my blog tomorrow with your thoughts that you thought about when I asked you to think about thinking green. I know and I love you, too! (tee hee) Now, now, now! None of that because laughter is good for the soul and besides, (say it with me) "It's my birthday!" πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜„

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments: