Thursday, July 20, 2017

I Have Finished to Begin

I told you in an earlier blog that I was working on a novella, my memoirs, a children's book, two more poetry books, a works compilation book and a ladies' inspirational book. Well the ladies' inspirational book, Chopping My Row, has been finished and is available right now on Amazon. I have finished that one to begin the completion process for another one of my babies (books listed above).
     And you know, folks, that is much like our lives as I have mentioned to you before. We "Finish to begin." How well we chop our row on this time side of life determines the type of existence that we will have on the other side of life.

Steppin' On

So, I will keep steppin'
Until this earthly pilgrimage has ended for me
And I make my last step
From time into eternity
I will have finished to begin.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

 Up Coming Speaking Engagements

  1. August 19, Ladies Day - Madison St. Church of Christ, Lexington, Tennessee
  2. September 9, Ladies Day - Old Fulton Rd. Church of Christ,  Martin, Tennessee
There's not much to me
For I am just a nobody
Who hails from Tennessee

Still, I am thankful and I am awed 
When I consider how the God of Creation
 Is mindful of this little nobody
Who hails from Tennessee.

No comments: