Friday, June 2, 2017

Oh My, Again!

Oh, hello, precious ones!
The love of the Lord is simply marvelous. I never cease to be amazed at His care for us. Just look at this and you will see why I said what I just did. He formed us with love and the poem below brings it home as to how.

Laughing
Singing
Exercising
All have to 
Do with endorphins
So do quite a bit of all above
For by doing so you
Give yourself a dose
Of built-in love.

(Psalm 139:13-18 KJV)

     Now, some of you are scratching your heads and saying out loud or at least thinking it, "Uh, I read the poem and I don't get it." Remember a while back that I told you that I like to think, and I told you that if you stuck with my blog that you would learn to like to think, too. Yep, just like some of you have learned to like to pray. The Lord made these bodies of ours with built in endorphin switches: When you laugh, that trigger a switch, as does singing and exercising. By now, you ought to be wondering, if you don't already know, just what endorphins are.

Assignment:
  1. What are endorphins and why are they important to mankind?
  2. What is meant by the phrase built-in love?
  3. Explain how the given scripture has reference to endorphins.
Brain Buster
  1. Does thinking have anything to do with endorphins? Expound upon your answer.
  2. What does all of this have to do with loving God? Explain your answer, please.
Ha, Ha I have some of you going now, don't I? I have others of you thinking, "I'm way ahead of you sister girl" or others saying, "Hm-m, never thought about it like that before..." Whatever the case, I have you thinking for a bit.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments: