Monday, June 5, 2017

How Precious We Are to Him

Auxillo Ab Alto


I know that if I please YOU
I will be exalted in your love
That blessings will rain down on me
Like nectar, from above.

Thank YOU for giving me the poem
That I just now wrote
For sending it to me LORD, as
To YOUR throne I spoke.

Thank YOU for my being a recipient
Of YOUR amazing grace
Because it takes away all of my fears and doubts
And puts serenity in its place
No matter what kinds of trials I face.

I see YOUR justice and righteousness
They, like the sun, come shining through
So, I go where YOU send me
And do what YOU want me to do
Because I know that wherever I go and
Whatever hardships I see
That your amazing grace and winged
Protection will continue to sustain me.


Isaiah 50:4
Jeremiah 9:24


   
1.     Define Auxillo Ab Alto.
2.     Which of the given scriptures is best suited for this poem and why?
Explain the third verse in the context of what is happening in our world today. Make it at least a paragraph long and be sure to tie in the title of today's blog piece.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones



No comments: