Sunday, June 4, 2017

A Day of Special Thanks

Good Sunday Morning to all of you! I have decided that I am going to have a Sunday that I worship with thanksgiving in my being throughout each part of the worship service. If someone passes a note, I am going to ignore that; if someone's baby cries, I am going to ignore that; if someone giggles, I am going to ignore that. In short, I am going to be fully intuned to my Father during every part of the worship as I thank Him for His amazing grace. You have seen the blog pieces that I have written for the past two days, haven't you? Yes, well those pieces made me realize just how blessed I am. Yes, folks, a day of me telling the Lord just how marvelous He is in all of His planning, even built-in planning. He is wonderful and we are blessed to be able to serve Him! Endorphin, a built in blessing trigger! Who knew?
     Be blessed and enjoy your day of worship. Keep praying for world peace and for the children. I don't care who says what; you keep praying, ya hear!

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments: