Monday, June 12, 2017

Every Time

Good morning!
     Do you remember the feeling of waiting for something for so long and being giddy with excitement when the day of the event began to unfold? You do? Good, then you know how I am feeling right about now.This is retreat day, and I am brimming over with excitement! This is the first public writer's retreat that I have ever gone to, so I will be like a sponge and soaking it all up. And I take with me the assurance of the Lord's love. Every time I have embarked upon any new adventure, I have always asked the Lord to go with me. Knowing that He has gone ahead of me and prepared my way holds the would-be trepidation at bay.
     Oo-oo, I am excited. I have to run now, so as to get back to the last minute checklist and all. I will send you a bit of information from each day if I can.
     Don't forget to BYDWP (the children of the world and world peace).

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones


No comments: