Sunday, June 11, 2017

This Sunday Morning

Blessed Sunday morning to you! If you woke up this morning, you are blessed. Let's give Him thanks on this, His day.
      There is nothing that I can do to be worthy of His love, so I thank Him for the continuous love that He showers me with, in spite of me. This is one of those times that I just want to say, "Forgive me and thank You."

Humble Thanks and Sincere Praise

It is with humble thanks and grateful praise
That my voice to You, I raise
For there is nothing that I can do
To be worthy of the love that You
Continue to shower down on me
So, Lord I just want to  ask You
To forgive me for the times that
I fall short of doing what I ought to
And to thank You for Your benevolence
In holding this grateful child's hand
And always bringing me through.

Just wanted to give the world something
To think about on this, Your Lord's day 
As I prepare to go to worship service
And pour my heart out to You in song
Thanking You for Your granted mercy 
My whole life long.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones



No comments: