Friday, May 19, 2017

Shepherding Me

Good morning to each of you. We are having a stormy morning so I will be brief.


There will come times in life that you just don't understand
It is at times like this that you must walk on in faith
And leave things in His all knowing and powerful hands.

That is what I do and have done for years on end
And He has brought me to my appointed place among men
I don't understand most things about life now
And I did not understand it then
But my Momma taught me to trust Him most
When I felt I was at my wit's end.

I have learned that He begins when I let go and let
Him do what He does for me best by tweaking me
And guiding me through situations in my life
That I cannot comprehend nor see
Thank You, gracious Father, for shepherding this one close to Thee.

********

Always begin your day with prayer
And let not the happenings of the day
Leave you with a feeling of despair
Just trust your Lord to lead you to
A safe haven and to the joys that He
Has waiting for you there.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because He Has Put It In My Nature to Care,
Alma L. Jones

Ever Stepping the Path on My Way Home

No comments: