Monday, May 22, 2017

A Moment in Time




Good Morning to you, all. 

 Uhm, humm-m-m, you are correct in guessing that yesterday's title for my blogging piece had to do with my jar of things that have happened that have been extraordinarily good or made me extremely grateful. Those little snippets of paper represent "moments in time." You do remember that I suggested that we write down all of the great things that happen to us in a calendar year and put them in a jar and at the beginning of the next year take them out and read them, right? Well, that is what yesterday's title had reference to.

But you know; there will come a moment when moments in time will be recorded no more and we will meet our Savior over on the other shore. And the books will be opened and the records that have been recorded about our lives that we live here will be read. At the great opening of the book of Life what we have done here will determine what we hear said.
So, let us live each day as the precious moment that it is, while good deeds are still being recorded.


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

No comments: