Sunday, April 23, 2017

Worthy

Good morning, precious! Yep, that means you, too. Why do I call you precious and do not know you personally to ascertain the type of character that you represent? Easy! You belong to God by reason of creation + He loves me + I love Him + to love Him I must love you ='s you are precious! That was mathematically simple, was it not? (smile) BYDWP and then have your morning coffee.
     When I get to the worship service this morning, I am going to sing loudly as I give my Father thanks for His goodness to me. If I sing with the joy and hope that is welling up inside of me, maybe it will bubble over and in like manner, a contagion of joy will sweep through the souls gathered there. He is worthy to be praised!
     If I knew how to do a voice clip of my singing without the video, I would put it here for you, today. There probably is a simple way to do it, I just don't know how. Probably something to do with a wave file or something of that sort. That, at any rate, is a word that I have heard bandied about when voice clippings were being discussed. Nope, that is as far as my knowledge goes on that subject. (tee hee) But, here's something much better than my singing. Hope you enjoy...






Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones




No comments: