Thursday, April 13, 2017

River of Life

Good day, all. We may get tired but remember that time travels on.  Time brings about a change.
RIVER of LIFE


The river of life keeps flowing along,
Through good times, bad times, through right and wrong;
I don’t understand all of life’s ups and downs,
I just keep plodding on, in hopes of a crown.

I’ve shed some tears, endured some pain,
Had time in the sunshine and time in the rain;
I smile when I can and cry when I must,
But in the GOD of Heaven, I put all of my trust.

So when my earthly sojourn comes to an end,
And the river of life flows around that final bend;
I pray sweet guidance to my eternal home above,

Where I can rest from my labor in peace, joy and love.
(excerpt from DEI Sub Numine Viget, Under God's Spirit, She Flourishes)


Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Jones

No comments: