Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Mawnin', Folks

Mawnin', folks
Got summunt on my mind
Read my offering today
And see what you find
Make no apologies
Make no excuse...
Jes puttin' words to use.

Nalis

Can't worry about being popular
Just call it the way you see it
 Give legibility to the thoughts that you receive
Let others worry about how they will be perceived
And whether or not they will be believed

********

Whose Favor

The right thing isn't always the popular thing to do
But would rather cultivate heaven's favor than
Worry about a person who, like me, wears a shoe.

********

You Two?

The squirrel and the bluejay do not often get along
Unless they team together to do another wrong
Hmm-m-m, the squirrel and the bluejay
What an unlikely pair
Wonder what plot thickens
Between those two
Dare?

To Ponder:
  1. What is the theme of poem 1, poem 2, poem 3 and poem 4?
  2. Is there a commonality? If so, what is it?

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

BYDWP, always.

No comments: