Friday, April 21, 2017

I Love You

      Good morning to each of you. Have you told Him, "Thank You," today? Please do remember to start your day with prayer. (BYDWP) Don't forget to ask for forgiveness of sins. Never feel that you are unworthy to approach His throne. He is faithful, loving and patient. In your prayer always pray for your faith to grow stronger.
     Do you like to be told by someone that they love you? Uhm Hmm-m, I know that you do. Well, think on this for me. You know that we are made in His image, don't you?  Sure you do. Do you get angry sometimes? Sure you do and so does He. Yep, you guessed where I am going with this today. Tell Him that you love Him. BUT when you tell Him, you have to show Him that you mean what you say. That means loving your fellowman. Yes, that does include those that are always negative, faultfinding, and those that are abusers of themselves and of others. Include those people in your prayers, too. They need your prayers.
     Did you tell Him that you loved Him, yet? Ipe! Ipe! Ipe! None of that, now. YOU LIKE TO HEAR IT EVENTHOUGH YOU KNOW THAT SOMEONE LOVES YOU. OUR FATHER HAS EMOTIONS, AS WELL. TELL HIM THAT YOU LOVE HIM AND WATCH YOURSELF BE DRAWN CLOSER TO HIM. Say what? Yes, you did know that He has emotions. He is a jealous God (Exodus 20:4-5 Don't give to another what belongs to Him). He gets angry (1 Kings 14:9). He gets joy(He delights - Jeremiah 9:24). He laughs (Psalm 2:4).
So, say it with me, "I LOVE YOU, FATHER!" Now, you go ahead and have yourself a good day, you here? Be blessed, precious one.

Doing What I  Can, While I Can Because I Love Him,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Don't forget to pray for world peace and for the safety of children everywhere.

No comments: