Monday, April 10, 2017

He Will Make A Way

     Hello, precious ones! Yes, I am speaking to each of you, my blog readers. May peace reign with you and may you remember Hebrews 4:16 as an invitation to come before His throne and cast your cares upon Him. Here's what you do. You present all of your cares to Him and leave His throne with a lightheartedness that you may not have known for quite some time. It is as simple as that.
     Then go ahead and have your tea, coffee, orange juice, etc. Go on about your day, doing good where you can, whether through benevolence, a smile, a kind deed, etc. Just don't be surprised when you have the answer to the prayer that you prayed. Your answer may be in the form of relief from the worry that your cares have been causing. I don't know. I cannot tell you what form the answer to your prayers will be in, for I am but a vessel of clay just as you are, but I can tell you this, He will handle all of your problems, situations, etc. You just have to make sure that you are always in good standing with Him. That means always trying to do the things that He has said for you to do in loving others as you want Him to love you.
     How can I say that He will handle things for you? The Bible tells me so.  GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU BECAUSE HE LOVES YOU; HE IS FAITHFUL AND HE HAS WRITTEN IT IN THE HOLY WRIT TO GIVE YOU ASSURANCE.

Know therefore that the Lord your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations,
If we are faithless, he remains faithful— for he cannot deny himself.
But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one. 

I have reminded you to study the Holy Writ so that you will know what it says; have told you what my mother told me about Him; have told you what my Gran Gran told me about Him and have told you what I have, at long last, discovered about Him. I add my testimony to that of that great crowd of witnesses that you find in the Bible. Remember, a few blogging sessions back, I mentioned His track record? That record remains true; He will take care of you! 

You just have to learn to trust Him
Even when trusting Him is the hardest to do
You have to show Him that your faith, though weak 
Is still in Him by virtue of the great cloud 
Of witnesses in the Holy Writ and by virtue
 Of the living witnesses that you have gotten the chance to talk to
Who continue to tell and pass down their story
That gives the God of heaven, glory.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Tomorrow, if the Lord wills, we will be blogging on world peace and for the safety of children the world over. Please join me. Yes, yes, I know. That is the subject that some of you have been wanting me to address! Well, your wishes will be filled. One last question, though. Have you prayed about it as much as you pray for your family, or for a better job? Uhm hmm, that's okay if you haven't; start now. Until tomorrow then...
   

No comments: