Saturday, April 1, 2017

Bless Each One of You!

Hello. everyone! Get that morning prayer in if you haven't. Yep, you can do it at anytime and at anyplace.
"Thank you for the positive feedback, _________. I do try to write encouraging words to my fellowman because when I do that I am showing love, as He commanded. I believe in doing what I Can, While I Can. That means giving a smile a warm hug if you are near me or a hug with words if you are far away. I love the Lord and He has told us in the Holy Writ that we cannot love Him without loving our fellowman. So each person that I meet, I try to see them as a child of His whether they act like it at the time or not. I want and need His love so I will share my heart with others, in turn. It's all about love, really."
     The piece above is my response to one of my blog readers.  You know folks, sometimes we have to take some heat in life to get us to the point where we are meant to be. I like to think that any unpleasantness and unkind things that have been done and said to and about me led me to this point. I can use my experiences and build positives from them to help others in their struggles to live like they are His child.
     I must say that it did my heart good to know that I have helped someone. Thank you for your positive comments. Please keep them coming and I will endeavor to keep writing the things that are placed on my heart for you. Y'all be blessed and thank you so very much for your reading of my blog. I am one filled up lady this morning because of your comments. It is my prayer that each one of you is blessed and a special blessing to my latest commenter on my blog is bestowed.

Bless You

I talked to the Lord about you
Just a little while ago
I thanked Him for your being
A part of my readership
And asked His blessings upon you...
 I thought you'd like to know.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I Care,
Alma L. Filled Up/Stepping On Jones

No comments: