Friday, March 10, 2017

Shining with the Glory of God ( for Friday)

Good morning, to you! Here is a brief word of encouragement and exhortation for you today.

Let the glory of God shine through in all you do 
Because you are leaving a legacy behind you 
For little footsteps; it's true. 
                    -Alma L. Jones

This excellent discourse from Facebook says it best.

THE TRAIN: At birth we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe they will always travel by our side. As time goes by, other people will board the train; and they will be significant i.e. our siblings, friends, children, and even the love of your life. However, at some station our parents will step down from the train, leaving us on this journey alone. Others will step down over time and leave a permanent vacuum. Some, however, will go so unnoticed that we don't realize they vacated their seats. This train ride will be full of joy, sorrow, fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and farewells. Success consists of having a good relationship with all passengers requiring that we give the best of ourselves.

The mystery to everyone is: We do not know at which station we ourselves will step down. So, we must live in the best way, love, forgive, and offer the best of who we are. It is important to do this because when the time comes for us to step down and leave our seat empty we should leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on the train of life.

I wish you all a joyful journey.
As I said, I could not have said it any better. Be blessed.

Doing What I Can, While I Can Because I care,
Alma L. Stepping On Jones

Blog P.S. - Take heart for He sees; He knows and He cares.

I hope that you are being blessed by the poetry volume, W.O.W. created w.o.w. It was my intent to encourage you by loving you with words as I remind you of the great love we have in our God! I found something good and I wanted to share Him with you. Those of us who already know Him realize the difference that He makes in our lives, so we rejoice already. Those of you who don't, get to know Him. He is like a fresh drink of water from an oasis that you come upon in the desert. One drink and you will hunger for Him. That, my friend, is unmitigated joy. You will never let Him go and you will wonder how you made it this long without an intimate relationship with Him. If I sound grateful, it is because I am. He means the world to me and I will proclaim it however I can, wherever I go.

The work on my new book, Chopping My Row is progressing nicely. I hope to have it published by June, if it is the Lord's will. Please pray for my success in my work and I will pray for you as well.

No comments: