Thursday, February 2, 2017

Nothing Lasts Forever Except Etermity

Yuck!

Got a touch of the flu bug! Yuck! Come on Spring! Yea!
Nevertheless, "To GOD Be the Glory!"
For "HIS thoughts are not my thoughts and HIS ways, not my ways."

If you live in cold climes, stay warm and wrap up tightly...ACHOO! (sniff, sniff)

If the above words seem familiar to you, they should. They are the exact words that I penned approximately a year ago. I made it through that flu time and it is flu season again, and yes I have it. I made it through that tough time in my life and I will make through this one. I said that to say that no matter how tough things get for you, if you keep your hand in His hand, everything will work out in the end and you will be a better person for having gone through whatever heartaches and/or trials that you have had had to weather.

Until next time readers,
Alma L. Jones

Medicine calls.


No comments: