Friday, December 9, 2016

I Prayed for You

Hello, all. Missed posting yesterday, as I was away from home most of the day with no internet connection. This is a prayer that I shared with my devotional group this week. It blessed me when I wrote it and I hope that it blesses you, too. I tweaked it a bit to make it more relevant to, you, my blog readers.

 Please join me in my meager efforts to offer prayer for the members of this group that have specifically asked for prayer, whether for themselves, family or others and all the members of this group who have concerns that have not been voiced here.
Dear Father, we come acknowledging You and lifting Your great name in praise. We thank you for all blessings that You have poured upon this group, my blog readers. While I do not know how to pray in the correct manner to You, I know that Your Spirit knows my heart and "Intercedes for me with groanings that cannot be uttered." Please intervene in the lives of my readers who have requested prayer. Please heal the bodies, minds, heartaches, and grief present in their lives. I ask that You bless each reader of this group with whatever blessings they stand in need of. And please let the fire of Your love burn in our hearts and ignite in the hearts of our families and those that we meet. I pray this prayer in Jesus' name, Amen.
Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones 



No comments: