Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Until After Christmas

I will be pushing a page or a poem from our book, W.O.W. created w.o.w. until after Christmas. I have been told, as I have said to you before that we, as authors have to market our own products. I don't mind telling you that marketing is quite expensive, so I have to use every avenue available to me at this point. If my book were to be picked up by a traditional publisher, then marketing would not be as big of a headache for me. However, we will press on and we will prevail if it is the Lord's will.

Don't forget that our book goes for 5.99 on ebook sales, Kindle, etc. It is available from Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Bookwhirl Publishing.

Today, as you can see, I am not following our usual format. I will go back to that format on tomorrow. If you have any suggestions on marketing our book or on getting more reviews, please share your ideas with me. I am open to suggestions.

Can you take today's blog and make a poem from it in which you make a pitch for our book? Well! Who knows? You might launch a book of your own one day and I will have blazed the way for you, So, help me out on my trailblazing, okay?


  1. Yes, I prefer that your poem rhyme.
  2. Yes, you may do only one verse, certainly more if you prefer.
  3. Yes, I want you to introduce a new vocabulary word (of at least 10 letters) in it (one not used a lot in everyday conversation).
  4. Yes, I know this is a sort of tough assignment, but I believe that you can do it. 
  5. Come on! Come on; show me what you got!
  6. You are correct. I am loving this assignment. Tee hee If you have been my blog reader for any length of time, you know to expect the unexpected out of me some time. Tee hee hee
At least, you can not say that today's blogging session was boring. I gave you something to sink your teeth into. I guess once a teacher, always one, hmm-m-m?

I know; you probably thought, "Where does she get these ideas?" You are not the first person to think that about me and I am pretty sure that you may not be the last. Tee hee Oh, and in answer to your question, "Where else?"

To Ponder
Explain how today's title fits in with the blog material covered today. Nope, you are right. I never ask for much. Ha Ha Ha Ipe! Ipe! Ipe! Now none of that. Tee hee hee Now see what you did. You have gone and turned my giggle box on. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ho Tee hee

No comments: