Monday, October 31, 2016

Singing - Good for the Soul

Inspiration
Yesterday, the singing took my joy to soulful new heights. There is something about singing that lifts our spirits faster than most anything can. I agree with the Psalmist when he said, in Psalms 81:1, "Sing aloud unto God our strength: make a joyful noise unto the God of Jacob; Psalm 89:1, I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations; and Psalm 95:1, O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation."
When you put your heart into your singing, there is a contagion of joy that seeps from your soul and soars through the air enrapturing all who are present. I hope that your worship was as uplfting as the one I was a part of yesterday was.
We had a halelujah good time and gave God some praise.

Writing
Moving right along on my next one.

Poetry
Don't be discouraged
If you stumble
As you go
Just pick yoself  back up
No need to wallow on the flo.

Don't be disheartened 
When you are tossed
By life's swelling tide
Just think, "Faith as I go"
Because the Lord is 
The captain of the ride
And He can handle
Whatever life betides.

Quips/Quotes
Fall foliage is great and I am refreshingly amazed each year! But, then again, every season showcases creative magnificence. - Grammy Alma


Upcoming Events
KenTen Writer's Christmas Event

No comments: