Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Harvest Sky

Inspiration
The poem under the Quips and Quotes section of this blog speaks to the scripture, Romans 8:28. How can you use the poem and the scripture to encourage someone who is down on their luck? That's a tough one; I know. Still, you have been reading my blog long enough to be able to attempt to answer this question, don't you think?
  • Perhaps you could use a poem from W.O.W. created w.o.w. in your attempt to answer the question.
Yeah, I know. I had to throw a monkey wrench in to make it more difficult, didn't I? (tee hee) 

Writing
Hopefully, will have the first chapter of my novella finished by the end of September and not just a hodgepodge of ideas.


Poetry
Am His creation so I walk where He chooses
And I go where the path lies
As I await the dawn of new day skies.



Poetry Pondering and Musing
  1. How does the title of the article tie in with the verse of the poem in the poetry section?
  2. What is the speaker's mood? Substantiate.
  3. What significance, is any, can be applied to the dark picture?

Quips/Quotes
Sometimes we must hurt in order to grow
Sometimes we must fail in order to know
Sometimes we must lose in order to gain
Because some lessons in life are best learned through pain.



Upcoming Events

Inspirational Speaker for Ladies Day – Church of Christ at Thirteenth and Lee, Mayfield, KY, October 15, 2016.

No comments: