Thursday, August 11, 2016

YouTube Video

Hello, all!
 I did it! I did it! I posted a YouTube video about our book! I will see if I can get it uploaded to this blog. It is listed under Grammy Alma, just in case I can not get it to upload. It is rough around the edges, but it is done never-the-less. Actually, there are two of them. I am rather proud of myself, being as technologically challenged as I am. (Tee Hee) I give all of the glory and thanks to the Lord!





Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Note: I was told by one of my dearest friends that I needed to speak up and look up. So, I will redo the video today at some point.  We will see how it goes. One of these days, I will post a video to do you all proud. Thank you for sticking by me through my learning days in this writing business.

Well, as I told you, I did not speak loudly enough. I'm not a quitter, so I will give it another shot. Time for a cleaner sweep of the floor (i.e., if at first you don't succeed; try, try again.").

No comments: