Saturday, August 13, 2016

Ugh!

Jiminy Cricket! Drat-a-rat-a-tat-tat!
Good day, everybody! What a day! Let me tell you about the video that I was trying to do and the hoops it had me to jump. I had a time of it yesterday. I made this video, and I thought that it was much better than either of the two that I had made the day before. But, when I tried to upload it, it said, "Error." I tried again, nothing. Again, nothing. After much haranguing thought, I did manage to get a message to come up to tell me that the video was too long. I figured out how to get permission to upload a longer video and when I fell into an exhausted sleep, it was at 99%. It had worn me down.

When I awoke this morning, I checked it to see that it was still at 99%. Drat and double drat! I deleted that upload and started the process again. I have 74% left before I see if it worked this time. If it did not, then I will cut the length again and see if that works. At this point, I am past frustration and have moved on to determination. I'll keep you posted. It is at 76% right now. 78%! I give up; I'm going to grab a bite to eat.

(After grabbing a bite to eat...) Hey! It is on 99%. Let's cross our fingers and hope it finishes this time.

Success! I have had to cut the video in half, but that is okay. Just glad to get them both uploaded at last! Here are the names of the two YouTube videos: "Finally Clear" and "Intro Finally Clear."



I am trying to post one or both of them now. If I don't get it posted, then you may have to go to YouTube to view them.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: