Friday, June 10, 2016

Today! Today!

Howdy, everyone! Guess what? No, no, no, not that! You already know that I begin my day with prayer (BMDWP) so why would I ask you to guess about it? My  "Guess what" this morning is of a tenor that most women would understand. I am going shopping for my Orlando trip! Yes! Now, mind you, I am not planning to spend a boatload of cash, only to get a blazer and maybe a pair of shoes. But still, shopping! Yes! There's just joy in the choosing! Uhm hum, and you know what? There is joy in another choosing in our lives. Exactly, the joy of choosing the Lord.

For one day, He will make the final choice 
And we, dear friends will get the chance 
To shout with one jubilant voice
Along with the angels as we all rejoice.


Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Aside 1 - My creative juices have been flowing this morning and I will tell you about it at a later date. Just remind me, will you?
Well, I must run. Shopping calls!

No comments: