Thursday, June 9, 2016

Steppin'

"Steppin' out of the box into what the Lord has for me..."
Orlando bound!

Hello, all! The two lines above say it all for me today. I travel on a path that has been preset for me and I get to look in all of the nooks and crannies that were put there for me to discover and see.

Life is an adventure with stages set therein
And I have, for the most part, enjoyed my journey
Even during the times that I had to say
You just wait 'til "when"

Yes, life is a journey and I relish the surprises
That have been entwined therewith for me
Of course I know that it is not all about me
But from this perspective over here, that's
All there is to see, until I reach outside of
My comfort zone and stop being a practitioner
Of the concept of misoneism, oh me
How narrow minded one can be!


Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones 

To Ponder:
1. Do you detect a hint of satire?

No comments: