Monday, June 13, 2016

Happy Birthday, O'Brian!

Hello, all. Please allow me to say, "Happy birthday" to my son!

Hello, O'Brian Jones! This is a special day for you! It is your birthday! Embrace all of the goodness that this day shall bring while thanking the Lord for another year!

Joy of my heart
And son of my soul
The man that you are is
Far from the baby that
My arms did hold!

You filled a void in my life
And I think you know that
But, if you need reminding
Then it is an undeniable fact
That your being my son
Was no accident
Because, before you were born
It must have been heaven's intent
To fill my arms and heart with joy
So you, a darling baby boy
To me, was sent!

Happy birthday, Baby!

********

Well, it has begun
On my way to a writer's retreat
For some time of motivation 
Learning and fun!

I leave for a three day writer's  retreat today to come back home for a five day spell, then on to Orlando! I am getting beyond excited! I will keep you posted as best I can! 

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Aside 1 - The support to W.O.W. created w.o.w. seems to be picking up! 
Aside 2 - I got that chartreuse jacket, by the way! Am going to see about getting it monogrammed today. What am I going to put on it? "W.O.W. created w.o.w." of course.
Aside 3 - I trust that my kitchen plumbing problems will be taken care of by the time I get back home.

No comments: