Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Woo! Hoo!

A rip roaring good morning to all, all the way from the Kentucky Dam Village Resort! Yep, old habits die hard! I am up at this early 3:30 hour posting on my blog to you. You probably think, "No big deal, you get up a lot of days around that time." Yes, you are right, but not at a writer's retreat! We have a power packed day planned! Much learning, critiquing and more learning!Yum, yum to a writer's soul.

Well, I will cut this short, as I still have to post something to my Twitter account. But, here is a quick verse for today!

Went to a writer's retreat
To be plied with techie tidbits
Novella start up tips, form frames
And tasty morsels of good food to eat.

Since I have no idea as to what is
Next to come, I'll just put my trusty
Pen in idle for now 
-That is your report from the author 
Of  W.O.W. created w.o.w.

Doing What I Can,While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: