Monday, June 20, 2016

At Last

Good morning, all! No hissing this morning. (Smile) Well, I guess I will let you in on the inside joke of the hissing in the morning. At the recent writer's retreat that I attended, there was a young lady there that spoke of her morning wake-up mood. You know how some people get up singing in the morning and others get up grumpy? Well, this particular young lady gets up hissing if someone is exuberant in the morning. We all just hooted when she mentioned that because we had never heard of someone hissing because of somebody else's morning cheerfulness! And guess who she almost hissed at? Yep, that would be me. Oh yeah, did I tell you that they (the other writers) gave me the nickname of Pollyanna? Hee hee But that is okay, I don't mind being thought of as a person "who finds cause for gladness in the most difficult situations."  One of the writers told me that she thought of me like that after reading my book W.O.W. "Pollyanna," wow! Me? Wow again. A final thing on this train of thought, it has been brought home to me that I am what He intended me to be, "an encourager to the one who is downtrodden."  (Isaiah 50:4) That is one of the ways that He is using me.

Hey! Wait a minute! I just thought. The above paragraph was not the final thought on polllyannaish. That thought can take us right on into the brain exercise that I have been meaning to get back to! That is a nice tie-in, don't you think? Oh, you don't get it yet? You will, just follow me along in my explanation of the section that I had highlighted in June 17's blog:
Prepared and equipped for the journey. Way made prior to your dawning awareness-ultimately.
(Be right back...)
Sorry, so long to get back to you. I should have said, "If it is the Lord's will." At any rate let's finish this thought on Tuesday's blog, shall we?

No comments: