Tuesday, June 21, 2016

At Last (cont.)

Good morning, all. I BMDWP (began my day with prayer). I find that prayer covers all situations, just like the dew from heaven and that I leave His throne room as refreshed as the flowers that receive their kiss from the morning dew.  Prayer will refresh you more than your morning coffee because it takes all of your concerns and cares and puts them in the right perspective. So, as I used to hear the old folks say, "Get your prayer wheel turning," and keep it well oiled.

To finish yesterday's thought:


Prepared and equipped for the journey. Way made prior to your dawning awareness - ultimately. 
After praying, you realize that no matter the problems that you went to bed with, you got up. That is a blessing in itself. Then you think about your trouble and try to figure a way out of it. You do your "Pollyanna" thing and put the best spin possible on it. You think hard and then you get hot with an idea, "I know what I am going to do!" Umph! Umph! Umph! Necessity has become the mother of invention once again. You had the intrinsic tools to work the situation out all of the time. Sometimes we have to be hit with unpleasant situations before we can be strengthened and grow. 

Sometimes, it takes someone else showing us where we are on our journey before we can see how much we have grown. When you do see how much you have grown, that growth will give you courage and tenacity to keep going because you realize that it goes back to what you have heard many times, "He has plans for us."

In short, the blue highlighted section, says in the intangible, "I planned your way before you were born. So don't you get weary in your work for Me.
You're discouraged; don't be; I have plans for you. Keep going daughter, for you will like where I will bring you to."

Cont. on tomorrow.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: