Sunday, June 19, 2016

...Onward to Orlando!

Hello, all. Happy Father's Day to all dads.

Book Signing at Books-A-Million was a rip roaring success! Began at two & looked up to catch my breath and it was 3:30! Again and it was time to go! W.O.W.! People were, at one point, standing in line to order my book. One lady became teary eyed when I recapped the story of, Momma and the Rentman."

Thank you for your patronage at the BAM Book Signing with the debut of W.O.W. created w.o.w. One lady ordered two copies! Another had told me earlier that she thought that the book would make a wonderful gift. People are using the word, "wonderful" when they describe the book! Wow! I am humbled and awed by the reception of this book!

Will get to brain exercises later today, if the Lord wills.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: