Friday, May 13, 2016

Promotional Tour

Hello there! How are you today? Me? I am, as the old folks used to say, "Peachy keen!" (i.e., doing mighty fine).
Well, it looks like my schedule is starting to pick up a bit. You already know that I have a book signing on the 21st of May in Mayfield, Ky, with an amazing group of eleven other authors, but I also have one scheduled for the 22-24 of June in Orlando, Florida! My! My! My! I have been brought a long way and I am thankful. Maybe, things will pan out so that I can do a promotional tour in or near your part of the world at some point. I would love to see and meet some of you because you have kept me going when things were rough for a "fledgling author." (smile)

You
Hold on
To that dream
Don't you dare let
Anyone steal it, no matter
How dire situations seem, for
I have found that events in life are
Often like climbing up stairs that you
Though, eager must take one step at a time.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

For Pondering:
1. Wonder why I arranged the lines in the above poem as I did?

Aside - BYDWP

No comments: