Thursday, May 12, 2016

Hey! Wake Up!

Hello, everybody in this whole wide world! (Tee hee) Wake up! Wake up! Uh, you could say that I am excited, yeah! What has me so excited? Just you take a look!







 
Here it is! Of course this is only the proof copy, but it is done. This is our book. This book is part of the tallest mountain in my world, from which I shout to everyone of the lovingkindness, justice and righteousness of the God that we serve. You, as I told you before, are helping me to shout from the tallest mountain in my world by your reading of my blog. Our book will be available on Amazon.com by May 21. Please get a copy and share it with your family and friends. I trust that it will bless their spirits as my blog has blessed yours from time to time. We are on an adventure, y'all, so hold on and enjoy the ride. (tee hee)
 
For Pondering:
1. Wonder why the last picture was placed last? What message could be said to be being sent?
 
Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

No comments: