Thursday, May 26, 2016

I'm Bound!

Nobody likes what disease does to the body
Nobody likes what sin does to the soul
But we have to do our best to make it
When, try as we might, we just can't shake it.

Some things we have are not of our choosing
Some things are forced upon us by our enemies
In their attempt to insure our losing
Their game at the end of the day
But I stand here to the world to say
It's serious I am; I'm not here to play
Get it straight about my winning or losing
Jesus makes the final decision, anyway
So aligning myself with His plan is the
Direction of my final choosing.

Yes, I am bound for Orlando, but
My trip does not stop there
It is just another pit stop on my
Journey from here to there.


Are there things that I would change
About my life if I could
Yes, but as a mere woman, I can only do so much
So I just keep doing what I do
And you, dear friend, do the same
Because we are bound to end up winning
Since we do all in Jesus' name.

Hello y'all. A fine morning to you! Just a word to let you hear from me and to say that no matter what you may be going through health or otherwise, remember that He has a plan for you that He put in place before you started your days as a mortal.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: