Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hallelujah!

Good day, all.
Celebrate with me, won't you? Woo hoo! It's here y'all! As you can see by the picture below, it is available on Amazon.com! I am over the moon! But, I will calm down long enough to thank the Lord for His blessings in allowing me to fulfill this dream of mine and to thank you for your encouragement of me in my writing of W.O.W. created w.o.w.

I am off to writing more. This time, I think that I will dwell on my novella, my memoirs, a children's book and my teaching strategy that I used in the public school system and the long awaited ladies' inspirational book, entitled "Chopping My Row." Woo Hoo!




See this image

 

 

 










Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones

Aside - No, I did not forget your poem for today, eventhough I am about to pop with excitement! (Tee hee)

I follow in the blind
Not be left behind
What will be unearthed
(I.e., after digging, what
Will I find.)

Paciscor
Not yet
Gonna take it
You bet.

 

No comments: