It's Friday, y'all and we know for most folks, that means weekend leisure. Have you thought about what you are going to do with the weekend?
Well, here are a couple of things to ponder over:
- Have you ever been the recipient of a totally unexpected reward, windfall, bonus, etc. Do you remember how it initially made you feel? Uhm hum... Well, pass it forward. Now wait! Before you start saying I cannot afford that, shucks. It's the thought and act that counts, not the amount.
Just pass what you can, forward
Because when you do
You never know what beneficent eyes
May be watching you.
2. Children need training, and not just by their parents. If you have been around children for any length of time, then you know that they will listen to most anyone else, instead of their parents.
Somebody's child may be watching you
So be careful what they hear you say
And be careful what they see you do.
Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Aside 1 - I put this thought in the daily inspirational calendar that is shortly to be published, hopefully this week. "Careful what and how you plant, for that bush may be pulled from by someone else to save one of your own." That thought is from my calendar that I entitled, W.O.W created w.o.w., "Momma Said."
Aside 2 - You never know who will pick up the tune to the song that you sing, so make sure that the tune is sweet.
- Why is this piece entitled, "A Sweet Tune". Expound upon.
- What is the name of the soon-to-be-published inspirational calendar? Why do you think it is named as it is?
- Express the blue highlighted section in your own words.
- Expound upon the first poem.