Thursday, May 5, 2016

Joy

Good morning, everybody! I am infused with joy this morning. There is a joy that starts way down deep on the inside. This joy threatened to erupt this morning as I read my Bible in prayerful meditation.

It was like ingesting the 23rd Psalm. It gave me peace as I could envision myself being fed. This Bible truly does feed our souls. There is that something on the inside of me that had expectant joy when I was preparing to read my Bible. I don't understand it all, but I do know that this Book, this Bible, is the mind of God and that He has served it up on a platter for us. Take time to eat of this lavish spread that has been prepared for us, won't you?

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

 Aside - I am finishing up on my daily inspirational calendar, at last.

  • Then it is on to Chopping My Row, my ladies class/devotional book. 
  • If the Lord wills, I will be back at doing some poetry with you on tomorrow. 
  • With the novella that I talked about doing, that is a slow but sure process. My brain is being wrapped around the fact that I will do one. That thought has settled in in my brain. Now various character names are being tossed about as well as various scenarios. Be prayerful for my success in my writing, please.
  • I am shouting from the tallest mountain in my world, but I always wonder if I am shouting loudly enough.

No comments: