Thursday, April 14, 2016

Majestic Consideration

Hello, all. Doing well this morning, I hope? For those of you, who are doing well, good! And for those of you, who are not doing as well as you might, here's hoping that things get much better for you.

Looking at Job, chapter 37 in the Bible, what comes to your mind when you consider the title of this piece and this particular scripture? Well, I tell you what I want you to do. I want you to do me a piece built around that thought for tomorrow. Ipe! Ipe! Ipe! No complaining now. You just work with me and we will get to where we need to be eventually. Remember, deep thinker, poetry lover? Yes, there you go. Right! You remembered! Those are two of the things that I wanted to do for you through this blog. And we will get there, okay? So don't mind the outlandish assignments too much, okay? By now, you know that I am going someplace with every single thing that I ask you to do, no matter how outlandish. Tee hee

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones


Aside - And no, those two things are not the main thing that I hope to accomplish with this blog. Oh, so you are thinking now, huh? Bless your sweet hearts. Just stay with me, as we talk from time to time. It'll be alright...

No comments: