Friday, April 8, 2016

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Hey, everybody! I know that you are excited about it being your last day of work for the week! I know how it feels. Congrats, you made it through the week. Tee hee. I feel pretty much the same way when I have fulfilled a requirement of a deadline that has been looming. Each milestone is appreciated!

Okay, good news and disappointing news. Which do you want first? Okay, good news it is then. I received the interior galley and the cover galley on our book for me to look over for mistakes. The cover of the book is not as vibrant as I had hoped, but that is okay! We will accept it as is because I do not want a delay. I will be reading the book today aloud for errors one more time and sending in corrections or the approval form to the publisher. I want the book in our hands within four to five weeks. That means that I have to have no turn-a-round delay on my end. Having said that, here is my disappointing news. The pondering for yesterday's blog has to be tabled until tomorrow. I am pretty sure that you will agree with my decision to wait until tomorrow on writing and posting it, because you want our book out as well as I do. Right? Thank you for swallowing your disappointment and working with me on this issue. If time and life allows, I may post a part of the pondering from yesterday's blog this evening. Okay? But, if not, I know that you will understand.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones


No comments: