Monday, April 11, 2016

Club Anyway Verses

Hello, all. Grab your coffee and a bite to eat, as I am sure that you have already BYDWP.  Yesterday, I asked you to come up with a couple of verses dealing with "Club Anyway." Here are my verses. Though they need a little work, for our purposes they will suffice. Tee hee

It's not about how many tears of mine
That my enemies get to see
It's not about the traps whether successful or not
That have been set for me.

It's about faith in a Power bigger than me
It's about the will of that Power
The God of Abraham, Isaac, Joseph and Jacob
It's about working for my Master
The Creator God, the Holder of my eternal destiny.

That's why I keep going on 
No matter what you say 
And despite the traps that
Have been placed in my way.

There you have it in a nutshell
Why I am a member of Club Anyway.
"Why such a name?" someone yelled across the way
The yelled back answer was, "I'm going home, anyway."

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones


No comments: