Saturday, March 19, 2016

Tight Schedule

Just another tidbit
About my work to you
Am on a tight schedule
So have to be on my way
But will post the answers
To yesterday's blog questions 
For you, sometime today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


What did you say would 
Be the latest rave 
"W.O.W. created w.o.w." 
A book that even poetry 
 Haters will crave!"


~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing on top of the tallest mountain
In her world, anyway
Saying to the world
"Hey listen! I have something to say!"


Answers to Yesterday's Blog Questions:
1. Telephone in this poem meant prayer; His might meant, He is able; collective power meant praying together; midst meant there with the group; sup meant having needs supplied; well-stocked meant everything needed is available and plight meant serious or bad situation.
2. "Because He continues to allow us to sup in front of our enemies at His well-stocked table,” means that He will take care of all of the Christian's needs and there is nothing the enemy can do about it.
3. Green highlighted phrase meant that enemies are so unnerved by Christians praying that they will resort to killing them in order to stop them from doing it.
4. Blue highlighted phrase meant that a Christian is asking help in getting a prayer through to the Lord. The capital letters mean that the Operator, Long Distance addresses the Godhead, in the person of the Holy Spirit. Aid is being asked to help the Christian get through to Jesus.
5. Two scriptures that go well with this poem are Psalm 23, Hebrews 4:16 and Matthew 18:20.
 
 
 
 
I have had a  full day! Whew. I started early this morning and am going in to prepare tomorrow's dinner for a minister friend. I will fix a peach cobbler, green bean casserole and potato soup for my portion. That will not take me too long. Afterward, I will critique a  chapter of a book for another friend. If time permits and I am still wired, I will work on my new fiction book. It has to be 70,000 words. Wish me well, won't you?
 
 
Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones



No comments: