Wednesday, February 17, 2016

One Day at a Time

Hello, everyone. Hope that life is treating you well and that you have a deep abiding faith to carry you on through whatever. Hope that the Lord blesses you and yours. Hope that you are prosperous in your job and that you remember to give something back or pass some blessings forward when you are blessed.

That having been said, please remember to take life one step at a time. On those days when nothing seems to go right and those days that your world comes crashing down, please remember to trust Him. Take a hold of His hand and never let go. Remember that, all that will pass eventually. Betrayal, hurt, confusion, being misunderstood, etc. all will pass. Wait for your change or the next chapter in your life. When you feel like you just cannot go on any longer, hang on anyway. I find that when I feel like that in my life, change is just around the bend.

Doing What I Can, While I Can,
Alma Jones


No comments: