Friday, February 19, 2016

Just Around the Bend

Hello, all. Are you faring well today? I hope that you are.

If you have cares, troubles, strife or what- have-you, just remember that He has already walked this territory for you, my child. Remember that He has walked it mile by mile and knows the dangers that are fraught within. If you have faith in Him, and it really does not take very much, then you will trust Him to guide you through the snares, pitfalls, traps, etc. that your enemy has laid. You will know that because He delights in you, you will be okay at the end of the day and your enemy will still be scratching his head trying to figure out how his plans were waylaid.
 
Just Around the Bend

Stay strong
Stay prayed-up, for your enemy will
Learn to leave His chosen ones alone.

Like I told you two days ago, my friend
Often, change is just around the bend.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: