Monday, January 18, 2016

Thank You!

Thank You, Lord for all that Thou hath done for me.  Sometimes, I just humbly say, "Thank You"  and sometimes, I want to shout it from the rooftops! That is my grateful and wowed word for today. My soul is rejoicing because of this God that I know, Who formed me and teaches me as it is His good will, so that I can work the work that He put in my life plan and path for me to do. Sometimes my soul shouts, "Hallelujah, I'll do your will. If you send me, I'll go. And I won't worry about whether I can do the job or not, because You taught me, to lean on You. And I know that if you send me and I do according to your will, it's already done!"
So to my blog readers, I want to say that if you keep your hand in God's hand, He will handle every situation that can and will pop up in your life, whether it be work, enemies, etc. And I want to tell you, if those enemies that we talked about are still wreaking havoc in your life, don't worry about it; just keep on trusting; keep on serving and keep on praying! And I assure you that, one day you will sing like one of the old songs says, "He will make your enemies 'let chu lone.'"

Then you will tell your story because it will be like fire shut up in your bones.

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

Aside  -  You know that jar that we talked about for 2016? Well, I want you to know that I have another something to put in my jar!

No comments: