Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Blessed Tuesday

Good morning all! A blessed and glorious Tuesday to you!
Today and tomorrow we will be visiting each other on the theme of praise. Take a look at this poem from my book, W.O.W.
Auxillo Ab Alto

I know that if I please You
I will be exalted in Your love
That blessings will rain down upon me
Like nectar from above.

Thank You for giving me the poem
That I just now wrote
For sending it to me Lord, as
To Your throne, I spoke.

Thank You for my being a recipient 
Of Your amazing grace
Because it takes away all of my fears and doubts
And puts serenity in its place
No matter what kinds of trials I face.

I see Your justice and righteousness
They, like the sun, come shining through
So, I go where You send me
And do what you want me to do
Because I know that wherever I go and
Whatever hardships I see
That Your amazing grace and winged
Protection will continue to sustain me.

Isaiah 50:4
Jeremiah 9:24

For Pondering:
1.  Define Auxillo Ab Alto.
2.  Which of the given scriptures is best suited for this poem and why?
3. Explain the seeming contradiction in the poem between verses 1 and 3. 

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: