Friday, January 8, 2016

A Picture?

Hello all! I am excited and I don't know why! Have you ever been like that? But, I can tell you this, good things are coming, I think! And you know what I say? Come on good things! Come on! (Tee hee!)

"A picture is worth a thousand words" is what I have often heard. Look at my picture and see if you don't agree! Yesterday, I gave you rosy words, but no picture to go with them. Today, I supply the picture to complete the view for you.

The same can be said of our lives as Christians. "How so?" You ask. You can use your words and talk the best game in town, but the minute I see you putting your words in play, then I'm willing to take heed to what you have to say.

In short, make your walk match your talk.
Enjoy my picture that says how much He loves us all...



As we strive to make our life's picture reciprocate His love.
Ultimately,
Alma Jones

No comments: