Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Say What!


Hello all. Hope you are faring well. We had a little family drama with my daughter, which is about par for the course if you have a special child. Nothing to write home about.

 

As it turns out, the iPad was not on the blink like I told you on yesterday. It only needed me to attend to some updates. That is something that I hate to do and never do unless pressed. Well, when Safari stopped responding, I was pressed. (Tee hee) At any rate, all is well.

 

What do you make of this poem that I wrote several days ago on my Twitter page?

 

She thought she walked alone

Down the lonely road

Couldn't see her traveling companions

Who helped her carry her heavy load.

 

 

We will talk about it on tomorrow and I don’t think that you will find it dull reading. Until tomorrow then…

 

Doing What I Can, While I Can

Alma Jones

No comments: