Monday, December 28, 2015

He Allowed Me to Make It

Hello everyone. Happy day to you.
Have you thought about your jar? I have. I am going to give it a name. And I am going to place a verse on it as well. I already have the first thing to go in my jar and I will be putting that in it on January 1. Do you have any guess as to what my first entry into my jar will be? Aw-w-w! Come on, think!

I've heard it said that some
Can't see the forest for the trees
But I never thought to hear someone
Give up with such ease!

(Tee, hee) Bet that got those thinking juices to flowing this morning, for those of you who had not already figured it out, that is. Ipe! Ipe! Ipe! I heard that and no, it is not too early in the morning for brain games! You, sleepy head, just go and get your coffee. (Tee hee)

That's enough for today. You just wrap your brain around that, will ya? Ha ha ha tee hee hee. I do love it so when you grumpily rise to the brain teasers that I toss out from time to time, especially when you do it from the newly awakened edge of sleep. (Smile)  Nope, I cannot see you! Tee hee hee ha ha ha I needed a good laugh, (ah-h-h) nothing like it! Okay, okay, but if you will stop fussing and groaning, I will stop laughing, maybe. Don kno, might go behind the refrigerator and snicker some more...

Well! What'd you expect? You are enough to make a body laugh, strugging from the vestiges of sleep, stumbling to get your coffee and trying to read the blog too. It's cute, endearing and ha ha funny!

Me? I'm wide awake! And I bet you are too, now. (Smile)

Doing What I Can, While I Can
Alma Jones

No comments: